Sunday, January 31, 2016

How attractive are you?

Are you attracting the the things you want in life?

I find it odd that we accept so easily how important it is to add curb appeal to our home when we want to sell. Going out on a date? Same thing, you'll get all fixed up and put what you believe to be your best foot forward.

Somehow though, when it comes to getting what we want in other area's of our life we go at it like it is a part time job at best. 

I'll clean my car next week. I'll shave tomorrow. No big deal if the rent is a day or two late. I can make it home on the gas I have in the car, I'll stop at the station tomorrow. I'm not feeling 100% today, I'll work harder tomorrow. I don't see the need to set a budget, I know where my money goes. It's a $5 coffee, no big deal. 

Life responds in a very predictable way most of the time. The more time you give it, the more predictable it becomes. 

I didn't say that it is all good news, bad things happen to all of us. If you know it is coming though, it's easier to accept.

The guy/gal you see that just seems to have all the luck? They are probably consciously not making the decisions in the paragraph before the last. In fact, in addition to that, they are probably also looking for ways to help other people get what they want from life. 

If your not getting the results you want out of life, I'd suggest you go back and do an inventory of your time. What are you doing each minute of each day for 3 days minimum. Was your time spent making the kind of choices that the people, life, and career that you seek would be attracted to? 

Unsure?

That's where reading comes in. Get to know what kind of daily routines these people really have, not the drummed up for TV ratings life. In the beginning, you can even simply mimic them. 

As you get better you'll start applying your own personality to the kinds of task you need to perform to attract the life you want. 

Chances are really good you'll notice small changes rather quickly. A higher level of confidence seems to come first for many. That itself is attractive to many. Next you'll start to see opportunities you didn't see before. 

Once the mind set is fully in place, it is almost like you get to pick and choose what you want in life. That my friends is the good life. 
-Tim Allen-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment on our blog.