Thursday, February 22, 2018

What could you be doing now to save time this Spring?

Delaying, dabbling, procrastinating…

Hey, I’m as guilty as anybody when it comes to this, but maybe, just maybe we can work together to trim it up a bit.

One of my favorite go to references for this industry is the OSU Garden Calendar. They have on their site a monthly calendar detailing what you should be doing with your yard, tree’s, garden and other landscape items. I’ll link to that below for this month.

I bring this up because like most things in life, you don’t need to re-invent the wheel. Too often we get so busy that we take shortcuts (sometimes these just develop over time) and end up costing ourselves the very precious time we’re trying to save. 

After all, we both know our days are numbered, so we’d do best to make the most of that precious allotment.

While we’re both learning the best way forward for me to bring value to you, I’ll be trying some things. One I’m wondering if you’d appreciate is a link to the reservation page for an item or category of equipment I’m discussing. 

As we inch up on Spring, the gardening and landscape equipment will get busy in a hurry. 

No matter how much equipment we have, there is never enough to fill every need, some folks will have to schedule around the availability.

I’d like for you to not be one of those folks. 

If there is one thing you can do to make sure you get what you need when you want it, it is the reservation. I will always recommend a phone call first, but if you’re more inclined, here is the link to view and reserve landscape equipment online.


Oh, and that calendar? Not a lot to do this month, so breath easy. I’ll let you know when it is about to get serious. http://extension.oregonstate.edu/gardening/gardening-calendar 

Real live phone people

Roseburg 541-492-7368

Myrtle Creek 541-863-4385

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment on our blog.