Friday, March 16, 2018

Procrastinators won’t do this.

Remember when I told you I would let you know when it was time to start ramping things up? Well some will and some won’t.

Those who do will make it look easy this Spring and Summer while those who don’t can’t figure out how they do it.

Is it easier to clean one weeks worth of dirt off the car or a couple of month’s worth?

Like I mentioned previously the OSU gardening calendar is one of my favorite go-to’s to stay ahead of the game. Yeah, I procrastinate some things too, but at least I know why a task is taking me a day (usually a weekend day when I would much rather be out riding the motorcycle) instead of an hour Friday evening. 

Pest management, making sure your mower is ready, planting cool season vegetables and pruning of certain plants are now coming into your preventative work schedule. You can find details on all of this in the link below. 

Contractors should be making sure all gas powered equipment is ready. Since starting the repair part of the business in 2003 I can’t tell you how many tens of thousands of dollars I’ve seen lost by folks who didn’t make sure their equipment was up to the challenge BEFORE they needed it. 

We’re busy, but they are loosing $ every day, and sometimes customers who refuse to wait and end up finding someone new to do the work. It is awfully hard to get them back once they’ve left. 

This is the time of year to take the steps that will separate you from your competition in business or neighbors in the contest for nicest yard. 

So now you have a decision to make.

Get the stuff out and make sure its ready, or wish you had starting 6-8 weeks from now and lasting all summer.

You know what to do.



Have a tool or equipment need coming up? We’d appreciate your business

Roseburg 541-492-7368

Myrtle Creek 541-863-4385

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment on our blog.